Document scanning - Why do you need it?
- When valuable information about your business is trapped in paper documents, business productivity and bottom lines are affected.
When these are scanned and converted into a digital format, you have access to vast quantities of data that you can easily retrieve in no time. Imagine having to know historical data about your business and/or the market quickly which wouldn't have been possible in a paper format unless you want to spend countless hours poring over them.
The benefits of document scanning:
- Saves space by eliminating paper files
- Reduces the operating costs of maintaining paper documents
- Easy and quick access to digitized document in seconds
- Review digital documents to analyze information about your performance, the market and your customers
- No information can be lost, stolen or misfiled
- Quality output with a high level of accuracy and a wide choice of image formats
- Adherence to critical TAT requirements and SLAs, with streamlined processes
- Assured data privacy, high level of data security, and expert in-house IT support
- Faster TAT; dramatic reduction in OpEx; and cost-efficient, scalable solutions
- Effective preservation, quick retrieval and access, easy storage, and effortless duplication of data
- Incisive insights via real-time MIS and reporting capabilities
Document Scanning Services include conversion of paper files, drawings, digitization of microfilm, microfiche and aperture cards and migration of legacy digital media. We undertake works in customer-specific digitizing services, electronic scanning and Optical Character Recognition (OCR).
Our custom Imaging Projects Include:
- Paper Files
- Wide-Format Drawings
- Microfilm Scanning
- Microfiche Scanning
- Aperture Cards
- Rare Books
- Computer files
- Photos and slides
We can help you move toward a paperless office employing easy to use electronic files.
CLOUD WEB-BASED DOCUMENT SCANNING
Our cloud web-based document management affords companies the ability to archive and process data on a real-time basis. Secure access is available to pre-authorized users from any location. We fully administer client sites for backup, software and hardware upgrades and security monitoring
The document scanning and digitizing process:
- In the first step the paper documents are organized in a pre-defined manner to allow for quick scanning and management.
- The next step involves scanning of the documents through high-speed flatbed scanners that can take in documents in bulk. This operation is supervised by qualified technicians who see to it that the paper documents are properly aligned and the images are clear.
- The third step involves strict quality checks by our quality team. If any of the documents are shown to be erroneous they are again scanned to ensure absolute precision. After this the digitized documents are again organized into a proper structure for easy retrieval.