1. MARKETING OPPORTUNITIES PROTECH will devise and launch different Marketing schemes to market the products. The nature of these schemes will depend on the market conditions, competition and the business plan of the company.
The query generation for our BAs would take place from the following various routes:
- National campaigns launched by PROTECH
- Road show/ Seminars organized by PROTECH
- Web Marketing campaigns organized by PROTECH
- Direct Marketing of BA
- Local ad Campaign of BA
- Participation in local exhibitions.
PROTECH will also take advantage of participating in Road show / Seminars being held by CII, NASSCOM, CSI etc. We will try and organize these in the regions of various BAs who feel they can benefit from such exposure
2. SALES TARGETS Since sale potential in different areas is different. The targets/Commissions are set accordingly so that they remain realistic. They are also dependent on the type of marketing schemes launched. They would be mutually decided for each BA taking into consideration the region, its potential and the marketing schemes.
3. BA INVESTMENTS PROTECH will not take any upfront commitment advance from its BA’s either as a performance guarantee or as deposit.
4. IMPLEMENTATION & CUSTOMISATION SUPPORT The responsibility of implementing the product lies with the BA. The responsibility of customization of the product lies with PROTECH or BA as the case desires.