PROBLOOD 2012 finds solution to almost all the problems normally encountered in a BLOOD BANK
- Forget the old ways of keeping and updating your precious data. PROBLOOD 2012’s data bank solve your problem of data maintenance and management. It helps you for maintaining a complete record of Blood donors, Receivers, Stock and Supply of Blood, Purchase and sale details of various clinical items etc.
- It lets you completely control, manage, classify and retrieve information with just a hint of what you need.
- Built in facility for querying about Blood Donors, Patients, Blood stock group wise, Stock in total etc. Special features for keeping track of supply of blood patient wise, group wise in a particular period.
- Referring Doctors personal details, stock level reference etc. are the subsidiary features of PROBLOOD 2012.
- Reports regarding blood supply to a particular patient , giving clue about the donor also. This will helps at the time of emergency.
- In-built utilities for data manipulation.
- Instant access to all the information.
If the application would be placed on a standard network, then following philosophy would be adhered for, to manage uni-platform scenario and data collections units:
If the application would be placed on a distributed network, then following philosophy would be adhered for to manage dis-separate platforms and data collections units:
- Blood Transfusion Module
- Patient Database
- Request Entry
- Result Entry and Processing
- Analyzer Interfaces
- Security Issue
- Antenatal Processing
- Comprehensive Reporting and Management Information
Other Standard plug-ins:
- Session scheduling
- Resource (staff, equipment, consumables) scheduling
- Donor tele-recruitment
- Donor invitations (SMS text messaging, E-mails, …)
- Mobile sessions / laptops
- Donor management
- Donation management
- Technical platform management, centralized production center
- Component preparation including the documentation of processes
- Inventory management of products being produced (or prepared)
- Quality management of products being produced
- Technical platform management, centralized testing preparation center
- Laboratory testing for donors and donations
- Quarantine management
- Inventory management of finished products
- Quality control of finished products
- Product shipping to fractionating center
- Delivery / shipping of products
- Tissue banking
- Benefits of the WEB Technology and N-tier architecture
Expectations from the Application system PROBLOOD 2012
- Reports and queries are expected to be fast so as to avoid bottlenecks, especially when dealing with the public.
- Processing must be carried using minimal effort of the user in terms of keyboard input or mouse clicks.
- The system should allow batch entries for transactions effected manually during downtime.
- Provision for exporting and importing data from simple databases (Access or Excel sheets) should be made. This will be of great use in the case of updating of international codes/standards and review of protocols.
- The solution must be flexible, upgradeable and user friendly.
ATTRACTIVE PRICES AND SCALABLE SOLUTIONS